- Raw Banana -4
- Coconut oil and Vegetable oil equal proportion to fry
- Remove the green outer skin of raw banana,make thin slices immerse them in cold water with 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder and a pinch of salt.In another cup dissolve a tsp of salt in 1/4 cup of water and keep aside.
- Heat 1cups of coconut and 1 cup vegetable oil in a wide pan.
- Remove the sliced banana from water slide one by one into the hot oil.
- When the chips turn to a golden yellow color, sprinkle a little salt water directly into them.At this point water the oil mix up .Keep your distance as the oil will pop out,once the popping stops it means the salt has coated to the chips to give the salty flavor.
- Remove them and place on layers of tissues to absorb the extra oil.Store in air tight container for freshness otherwise they soften.