For the Dough:
- Whole Wheat Flour-3 cups
For the Filling
- Grated Cauliflower-2 cups
- Onion finely minced -1
- Ginger and Garlic mince according to taste
- Ajwain Seeds -1tsp
- Green Chille -2-3 to taste
- Cumin powder-1 tsp
- Coriander powder-1 tsp
- Turmeric Powder-½ tsp
- Shallots garnish
- coriander garnish
- Yogurt -1cup
- Boondi -2 handful
- Chille pwd -a pinch to garnish
- Salt to taste
- Chat masala-a pinch
- Coriander -garnish
- In a pan add oil when hot enough add ajwan seeds onions,green chilles,ginger and garlic mince and saute.
- Add turmeric, coriander and cumin powder and saute well.
- Add grated cauliflower and saute it.
- Add salt.
- Cook till the mixture gets dried.
- Once done allow to cool.
- Knead the dough well and keep aside covered for 30 mins .
- Make equal medium sized balls.
- Roll the dough like chapati.
- Now place about a tsp of filling in the middle and close it by bringing the other edges in the middle and make the stuffed ball.
- Dust with the flour and roll using rolling pin.
- Place it in hot pan and cook it on both the sides until golden brown.
- Serve it hot with boondi raitha .
- Mix boondi in yogurt
- Garnish with chille pwd,salt,chat masala and coriander