- Wheat flour – 1 cups
- All purpose flour – 1 cup
- Semolina – 1/4 cup
- Baking Powder – 1/2tsp
- Salt –to taste
- Yogurt –1/2 cup
- Cumin seeds
- Combine wheat flour,all purpose flour, Semolina, baking powder and salt with yogurt and oil. Knead the flour till soft dough is formed.
- Leave the dough covered for 1 hour.
- Make small balls roll they like chapthi spray oil over and dust with cumin seeds.
- Keep the knife's point in the center and cut it straight to any corner.
- Lift this cut corner and keep rolling in a circle .
- Press and shape it like a round ball again.
- Roll it flat .
- Place this on the pan cook both sides till light brown.